I took a snapshot of the holdings via FASTGraph for 10-15-12, and the summary is here:
A couple of comments:
- Sold my position in NLY - started getting nervous about the long term prospects with QE infinity through at least 2015, and decided to move to cash and redeploy elsewhere.
- Since my last update, I've added small positions in GD and ADM - both potential core holdings with decent valuation, and great dividend track records.
- I've sorted the date by EYE ratio; earnings yield estimate. I'd add shares to any name on the list "north" of MO.
- I added to some existing positions over the past two weeks including TEVA, CSCO, DOV, CMI, HAL and AAPL
- I remain underweight MDC, WMT, and KO - still seem a bit pricey to me at these levels.