Here is the latest from Bershshire Hathaway:
Stocks I have in common with Berkshire are:
- WFC, AAPL, KO, PSX, GE, JNJ
- I hold 4 of his top ten, and sold IBM at a high last year, which I bet Warren wishes he had done
- I note they own three airlines, which surprises me a bit. Warren has been very negative on airlines throughout his career...."the quickest way to $1M in the stock market is to invest $2M into an airline stock...."
- I own one airline, ALK, and have been quite happy with it's performance.
- BH also owns 6 financial stocks, including Visa and Mastercard. Worth more analysis
- There are a few on the list I'm not familiar with, I'll check them out soon.